EXCLUSIVE: Alexa Curtin, daughter of Real Housewives star Lynne, is charged with drug possession two months after accusing Orange County deputy sheriff of raping her during a traffic stop
- Alexa Curtin was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of controlled substance paraphernalia on June 7
- Curtin was pulled over by police on May 14, and officers allegedly found her with drugs and paraphernalia
- Police records do not state the type of drug that law enforcement officers allegedly found on Curtin
- Curtin’s arrest comes months after the reality star filed a federal lawsuit against the Orange County Sheriff’s Department
- She claimed a deputy with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department sexually assaulted her in April, 2014 when she was 21 years old
Real Housewives of Orange County star Lynn Curtin’s daughter Alexa Curtin - who recently filed a lawsuit against the OC Sheriff’s Department accusing an officer of rape - has been charged after being found with a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia last month.
Curtin was charged with two misdemeanors: possession of a controlled substance and possession of controlled substance paraphernalia. The 23-year-old could face up to a year in county jail.
There was also no evidence of current registration for her vehicle by the District Attorney’s Office on June 7, the day she was charged.
Curtin was pulled over by police on May 14, and officers allegedly found her with drugs and paraphernalia. She was cited and released the same day.
( Read more...Collapse )
In May 2014 Lynne was shocked to discover her daughter did porn underthe alias 'Jayden Taylors' to pay for plastic surgery.
'When I found out that Alexa was involved in porn I became physically ill,' the 59-year-old reality star said in the National Enquirer.
The jewelry designer was under the impression her daughter, now 23, was just modeling lingerie.
Curtin has had a couple of run-ins with the law in the past, one a domestic violence incident with her boyfriend in 2013 and she was arrested on a misdemeanor charge for public drinking last year.